Thursday 31 May 2012

ACJ Exhibition

I really enjoyed the Association for Contemporary Jewellery Exhibition that I took part in earlier this month.  I learnt a lot and it was great to chat to other jewellery designer/makers.  I will attach a photo of my exhibition display.  I sold 4 items in total which I was very pleased with. 

Now I am preparing for the Hampshire Country Fair at Broadlands for the Jubilee weekend.  Richard and I will be there for 3 days, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  I will have two tables and I have bought more display items.  I hope the weather hold out and we get lots of attendees.  I will be in the Craft Village. I will let you know how I get on.

The builders are working hard on our new kitchen as I speak - very noisy! 

Richard has been working hard on the garden, assisted of course by Sophie.  We are like Tom and Barbara from the Good Life.  If all goes to plan we will have so much produce that we will have a stall at the roadside selling fruit and veg and not jewellery!

Well I had better get back to it..... I'll let you know how I get on.




Yes, I know, my obsession with flowers continues!  I just love them!  Look at those colours.  The jewellery's not bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment