Wednesday 12 May 2010

Weekend

Better late than never. Took S & M to Hampstead Heath on Sunday. They loved it! We then walked to the Spaniards Inn and had a lovely lunch - it was packed as usual. Have a look at these pictures of S & M on the Heath. This is them inside an old tree. The next one is of them inside the wigwam they have built.
This blog is more about dogs than jewellery, but they are my other obsession.
Made a headpin for my niece Claire who is getting married in September. Also made a tiara for the first time. I was practising so I used faux pearls but fully intend to make another with the real thing which will end up on this site.
Sorry but I seem to have messed up and my pictures are all in the wrong order! Not very good at this kind of thing but bear with me and I will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment