Friday 5 November 2010

Cabbages and Frocks again!

Yes, it's back - Cabbages and Frocks market tomorrow. I am running the stall with my niece Lisa and we are hoping the weather will be good to us. Sunny, not too cold and definitely no rain!! This has to be a great time to sell jewellery to people looking for Christmas presents.
Have made lots of pearl jewellery lately. See photos. The mulberry pearls are such a lovely colour.
Went to my friend Beryl's birthday party 2 weeks ago - see photos. We stayed with Wend and Pam and Dave were there. Had a lot of laughs. Beryl loved the pearls I made for her - see photo.
Last weekend we went back to Somerset and Sophie got bitten by a greyhound. She now has a staple in her side which will have to be removed on Monday - bet that's going to be painful!
Piccies are me and Wend, me and Richard, Pam and Dave and Beryl and her son Stephen - who was also having a birthday! Beryl's pressie is the necklace, bracelet and earrings set.
I'll let you know how we get on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment