Monday 17 January 2011

4 pairs of earrings and a necklace!

After practising my silversmithing techniques since getting back to London after Christmas, I finally made some of my more usual jewellery when we went back to Somerset over the weekend. I made a lovely necklace - all mauve and pearls and sparkly crystals - it really is pretty and lovely to wear. Took me a long time to wire wrap all the stones and crystals. I also made 4 pairs of earrings. I have just put them all on the website but will post the pictures on this blog as well.
Rained so much this morning I had to dragg S&M down the road to the park. The only way I can get Megan to move is by running and then she runs with me - otherwise she stands and shivers and digs her heels in!
I have so many ideas in my design notebook that I can't wait to make. Don't know where to start. Have to pick up my hallmarked items on Wednesday so will have to do something with those. It's all go!

No comments:

Post a Comment