Friday 20 May 2011

Less than two weeks to go!

Getting very close now - very exciting.  The Somerset house is on the market and we have had a couple of viewings. 

I did a jewellery sale at Abbey View Nursing Home in Sherborne yesterday and we raised £141 for their charity.  I was selling off my old stock at rock bottom prices. 

I made this lovely summery necklace and earrings in blue dyed agate yesterday.  My first try at forming corners in silver (the pendant).  Tempted to keep it myself but I have already made a peridot set to go with my new green dress so I mustn't be too greedy!

Not long til our holiday - off to Sardinia with Gill and Richard II (sister and brother in law) and of course Richard I.  S&M are going back to Victoria in London as we haven't found anyone in Winchester yet and they do all love each other. 

Gill and Richard II 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow - can't believe their wedding in Bath was a year ago.  Me and Richard will be celebrating our 12th anniversary on 29th May.

What do you think of my handcrafted earwires - I love the fact that they are so curvy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment