Tuesday 27 September 2011

I got my mojo back!

Yey, I have been working!  Made a lovely mixed freshwater pearl necklace (see piccie) and a couple of pairs of small earrings.  I have done 3 craft shows in the area and have sold 8 pairs of little earrings.  I also sold my lovely silver ring with the cut out circles.  I have lots more shows to do before Xmas.  I guess people buy earrings because they are cheaper than necklaces and bracelets and with the current climate people are not splashing out.  I was asked if I had "anything for less than £1" by a little boy and a girl who wanted something for £2.50.  I may try little things for kids to give their mum's for Christmas. 



We have asbestos in all our artexed ceilings - we had no idea they used asbestos in artex.  Apparently you either skim over the ceilings or take them down - I know which option I am going for!

Our gas boiler packed in yesterday as well and I am waiting for the gas man to turn up.  Sophie and Megan are being groomed this afternoon - they don't know it yet!

Megan is OK now but on her special diet, which she doesn't mind.  Anyway, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment