Tuesday 6 December 2011

I love Bournemouth!

Did very well at the BIC in Bournemouth on 26 and 27 November.  Sold lots of things and gave out lots of my business cards.  Since then a lady who bought quite a few items has phoned to order something else.  We had a lovely weekend.  We stayed in the Norfolk hotel and had two great evening meals with wine etc.  I have had the best Christmas this year despite not doing well at the two school events.  I think I need to stick to larger events next year.

My fibromyalgia is playing up at the moment - did a lot of hammering and I am having a lot of pain in my fingers as a result.  The cold weather doesn't help and on top of all that, I have a cold. 

The upstairs of our house is nearly finished apart from our bedroom which will be started in the new year.  My sister Gill and her husband Richard and our mum are coming on Christmas eve to spend a few days with us.  Richard will be cooking the turkey and I will be having nut roast!

Off to Columbia for Aaron and Luz's weddding on 15th December.  We fly out on Saturday to Miami to stay overnight in a hotel at South Beach and fly on to Columbia the next day.  I am dreading the journey as I hate being trapped in a plane for 9 to 10 hours!  I will take some Valium and try to relax.  It will be in the 80s in Columbia so that is certainly something to look forward to.

Still managed to make some jewellery.  The wrapped ring was bought by my friend Penny and my sister has her eye on the wrapped bangle.  The other bangle consists of two sections of sterling silver wire twisted together and then soldered.  Check out my website to see full details, but I will attach piccies of them all as usual.  Well, I guess that will be it until next year.  Very happy Christmas and New Year to all my followers!




No comments:

Post a Comment