Thursday 10 April 2014

Stunning Pendants!

I have been very busy working on a set of four new pendants.  I have some lovely drusy stones and I wanted to showcase them.  I hope I have done them justice.

Off on our holidays soon.  We fly to Dubai where we will see my stepson and his wife and our little grandson and then on a cruise back to Southampton.  Really looking forward to it.

Our garden is looking good - I took a great photo of a pot of anemones - they are such beautiful flowers.

I have also been having a good clear out of stuff.  Lots of expensive evening shoes - all gone to the charity shop in Romsey - some only worn once.  I am looking for comfort over style these days!

I took all my jewellery items to the Rum's Eg in Romsey for the ACJ exhibition in May.  It's a lovely gallery full of wonderful things and not just my jewellery!  They also have a great cafe upstairs for lunch.  I'll let you know how I got on at the end of May when it finishes.  I don't know how I am going to manage not being able to work for 3 weeks.  How sad is that.

Anyway better go and do something I guess ....... take a look at my flowers and my pendants.





No comments:

Post a Comment