Tuesday 27 July 2010

Back in the countryside

Here we are back in our Somerset village. Richard is back in London working hard. S&M are exha usted what with all this heat and trying to avoid the cows etc. They are getting better now - they just ignore them which is an improvement on barking at them.
Have made some jewellery. Got a spiral maker which I cannot get to make spirals but a good wire twister and a gizmo that makes coils into metal beads - very good when you get the hang of it. I will post some piccies of what I have done with the latter gizmo. Made a ring out of twisted wire in purple and green and a bracelet with turquoise glass beads and hand made clover spacers. I also have a rack for my pliers so they are all neat now and not in a huge heap!
Deb and Gerry's wedding went brilliantly - she looked lovely and the weather was fantastic. What a great time we had. See piccie.
Well that's all for now - off shopping with my sister Gill this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment