Monday 12 July 2010

busy, busy

Have been so busy marketing my website, signing up for craft fairs and sitting at this laptop! I rarely get the time to make jewellery. I have signed up to Facebook and UK handmade. Have now started chatting on line and showing my new things. It's hard work let me tell you.....
These are a couple of things I have had time to make. The butterfly necklace started life as a bag charm/keyring but became so large I decided to make it a pendant! Not for the faint-hearted but very eyecatching!
The first item is so pretty, the colour is lovely - it's a choker and the pendant is all my own work. See these items on my website http://www.lynettejewel.com/ or they are on Folksy and Misi under lynettejewel.
S & M are hating this weather - far to hot to run in the park - they can't wait for winter. I am loving it. Another wedding coming up on 24th July, then another in August and another in September. Let's hope the weather holds out for all of them.
The craft fairs I have signed up for are at Cabbages and Frocks market in Marylebone, London. The first one is on 7th August. I have never done any selling in London so it's a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment